Monday, April 6, 2009

CORONATION

I started to work on the Final Scene once again.  This is the version I came up with today...  It's much better than all the other shots, but I still am not sure if I need to texture the Cathedral a little more?  It may be a little lacking to match the floor tiles.  It also doesn't have as much saturation at everything else.  I added two more maidens behind the Prince.  I wonder if the green one is too redundant?  The petals will fall in the final shot  (see below for more details).  I plan on zooming out from a medium frontal shot of the Prince as he is being crowned, and as soon as we get to the crowd, I want to cut to the accordian musician's foot counting in time.  This will cut to a medium shot of them starting a cheerful version of the same melody heard throughout the film.  



We will then cut to the shot of the peasants who are now "well-to-do-looking-merchants," and see them gratefully celebrating the Coronation of their Prince...  




I want to zoom out of the scene like this shot from the Art of Sleeping Beauty by Disney.  The question lies in what happens after that...  Should the camera exit the Castle doors which close, and then pan up to the sky where it fades to white?  Hmm....


No comments:

Post a Comment