Monday, May 25, 2009

BLEU BLOOD

After a long, arduous journey, here is the final version of Bleu Blood.

Special thanks to my family, especially my parents (for their endless support, and for also coming all the way to New York to help me bring ALL of my art and things back to California). WOW!

My Thesis II instructor, Jun Sassa--without her, Bleu Blood wouldn't exist the way it does now.

For all of my supporting instructors--Stuart Cudlitz, Max Porter, and Rees Shad. Bleu Blood grew with each of your guidances. Thank you for helping me think critically, cut down the fat in my story, and keep the Prince alive and in all of our hearts until today.

For my excellent voice actor, Mike Dunahee. Mister, you have one heck of a voice--I got compliments all around, from different ages, to different types of people. They all love your soothing storytelling voice! Thank you so much for doing such a great job on your first try!

And finally.... My Most Trusted Knight. Without you, I would have no computer to have worked on; none of the Adobe applications to use; no sound production studios to edit from, no external storage space on a laptop, a computer, and a 500GB portable harddrive; and no hard drive to burn any of my work on. Thank you for being there with me always--literally, too, 24/7! We worked endlessly day and night. If I wasn't in school, I was working on this thesis thing called an animation! You still continue to support me today. Thank you, and you're in my heart, always. :]


Thank you for everything again, and many more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment