Thursday, January 29, 2009

ANIMATIC II

This was going to be the first half of my animation, gradually transforming from a pure line drawing, to a shaded black & white, integrating the color blue into the shaded grayscale...

The second half was supposed to be the change from the monochromatic scale to a full-on colored piece, still hand-drawn, but colored in Photoshop. Blue would still be the overlaying tone of the animation, but the other colors would be tuned down.

However, I think that I will be just sticking with the first half of the poem. I've written before that I was starting to think about changing my piece into a mixed media animation instead of just traditional cel animation. I would be using this ANIMATIC as a blueprint for the next phase. All of my concept art had something "dream-like" as my Thesis II teacher calls it. I want to combine all of my skills to create something beautiful, yet meaningful.

ANIMATIC:

No comments:

Post a Comment