Thursday, January 29, 2009

PROTOTYPE III

An ANIMATIC was done as planned. All the camera movements enunciated the action conveyed in the drawings. Sound also helped the visuals. The viewer doesn’t have to read the poem anymore, and could focus their attention on the visuals only.

I put this up on a website and sent it out to the 3 old students, the 3 new students, and 3 newer students who had not seen or read the poem before. The 6 older students were happy and asked about the final medium I am going to do the animation. Suggestions were given to do the animation in 3D. The 2 out of the 3 newer students responded and they questioned the title “Bleu Blood.” I don’t know if many people understand that nobility and royalty are considered “blue bloods.” That is in the higher layer of interpretation for the animation. The main point is that he is different.

OLD STUDENTS:

i. Age: 17

Great. You animating it next?

Don’t really like classical music, but I digged the harpichord in the b/g.


ii. Age: 15

ohhh! Its soooo cute! Was that YOUR voice? Did you use anything to change it? it sounds really good! Although, is a boy going to read the thing in the end? It’s like a moving comic!


iii. Age 16:

I REALLYY LIKE IT. I DIDN’T IN THE BEGINNING, BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST SOME ARTSY THING THAT YOU HAD TO DO FOR SCHOOL, BUT I THINK IT COULD BE REALLY NICE. IS IT GONNA BE IN 3D? OR CUT OUT ILLUSTRATIONS? FLASH? IT WOULD LOOK NICE IF IT WAS IN 3D…


NEW STUDENTS:

i. Age: 17 ¾

Like I said before, you have a nice style. It’s really romantic, and ironic in the way that you put it with the subject matter being a sad, lonely situation. Is it going to grey, black, white, and blue only?

ii. Age: 16

Ohhhh, I see. The voice changes. That’s cool. Was that your voice? I think a guy should read it? well, you’re voice is pretty low, too, thou! No offense. :D

iii. Age 17:

COOL.


NEWEST STUDENTS:

i. Age 18:

Why is the king knighting his son? Is that really a ritual? Or, fantasy? The whole thing is fiction anyway, right? Also, why is the kid picked on so much? Because he’s from a higher class? He isn’t wearing the fancy clothes in the city, thou. Why blue blood? And why “bleu?” he French?

ii. Age 16:

I’d marry a boy with blue blood! Really, I would! If he’s cute~ soooo, I guess the point of the story is not to be born an aristocrat…right? ::laughs:: probably not your point, but I don’t think it makes people genuinely happy. Having w=hat you want is happiness, biut there are a lot of things that can make you happy that aren’t material, too, yea?

Cute, cute, cute~ can’t wait to see the final thing!

ANIMATIC

No comments:

Post a Comment